I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

8/22/2016

The preparation of the bride - Wedding photographer Montreal's South Shore Rive Sud Estrie Cantons de l'Est Eastern Townships Marriages

One of the most intense glimpses into a wedding day are those moments right before it all actually starts. Behind the scenes, the culmination of months of planning is about to erupt, and the bride is playing the day out in her mind. She is at once calm and anxious; giddy and serene. She is ravishingly beautiful, and yet she cannot stop adjusting each and every finishing touch.

She is ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails