I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

3/15/2015

Here I Go: Gift Certificate Promotion - Montreal's South Shore photographer

"2015 has dared me. So here I go..." begins my heartfelt write up, as I describe the adventure I've embarked on. You can read all about it by clicking right here.

I've started packing, and I leave in less than a month. This is getting real.

Starting now until I leave for a week-long adventure, I'm running a Gift Certificate Promotion.

I know many of you are thinking about family photos once the weather starts warming up. Or you are expecting a new wee one, and were just about to contact me. Now is a great time to plan the session you've been thinking of.

Here are the details of the promo:

For every $100 in gift certificates you purchase between now and April 3rd, 2015, I'll gift to you an extra image selection from your session. That's a $35 value! Yours free.

Pour chaque tranche de 100$ de certificats cadeaux dont vous achetez entre aujourd'hui et le 3 avril, 2015, je vous donnerai un coupon pour une image additionelle de votre choix. 

For anyone interested in supporting WeWillGo Ministries, I'm conducting a couple of fundraisers. You can read all about them here and here. Those fundraisers are only to raise funds for WeWillGo, and not to pay any of my personal expenses for the trip. If you feel so inclined, I'm grateful for the support you would be willing to bring so this Canadian can bless the socks off the missionaries of WeWillGo as they rebuild an entire community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails