I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

9/20/2014

Adventures with this one - Montreal's South Shore photog in Mont Tremblant

Spotted an abandoned*, dilapidated "casse croute" on the side of  HWY 117, heading into Tremblant.


By abandoned I mean, of course, I thought it was abandoned. I mean. doesn't it look abandoned? So we got a couple of shots in, and were (abruptly) informed that the premises were in fact not actually abandoned. Really? I mean...really?



This did not squelch our adventurous spirit. We hopped in the car and chased the sunset. To a public beach on Lac Carré. Lovely!


Really lovely. This is actually just a stroll from our family chalet. And I'd shoot here any time of summer, for those who are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails