I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

6/19/2013

teacher PROMO prof - Montreal's South Shore family photographer

I love teachers. There. I said it.

I do. I especially love all my daughter's teachers. Like, every one she's ever had.

And I'm sure you feel the same.

After all, you launch out into the world that most precious part of yourself -- your child -- and entrust them to a teacher. Lo and behold, they come back home wiser, smarter, and a little more ready for the great big world.

Could I do what teachers do? Well, sure, I guess. Would I do a great job? Um, I think so, maybe. But would I work longer hours than I should, think about my job all the time, lose sleep over it, cry, sweat, and maybe even bleed over it? Yep. Definitely. If I'm any kind of a teacher like the ones I love so much, I would do all those things. Cuz they sure do.

So here's some special love to honour those I think deserve it so, especially this time of year. The teacherPROMO.

(Détails du PROMOprof en français plus bas...)



Between now and July 15th, 2013 referº a full time school teacher to me to book a full session and receive for yourself a $25 promotional gift certificate.*

If you are a full time school teacher, contact me before July 15th, 2013 to book a full session and get 50% off your base session fee. Your session must take place on or before August 19th, 2013.

Are you a teacher referring another teacher? You get both the $25 promotional gift certificate and the 50% special.

Because I LOVE you guys!

º The referral will be credited to only one person, based on the knowledge provided by the booking teacher/client.
* Promotional gift certificates may only be used on full sessions and may not be combined with any other promotion. Unlike standard gift certificates, these do expire (in this case, on October 31st, 2013).

***************
Dès maintenant, jusqu'au 15 juillet, 2013, référez un prof d'école à temps plein pour une pleine session et recevez pour vous même un certificat cadeau promotionnel d'une valeur de 25$.*

Si vous êtes un professeur d'école à temps plein, contactez moi avant le 15 juillet, 2013 pour réserver une pleine session et recevez 50% de rabais sur le frais de base de la session. Votre session doit prendre place avant le 19 août, 2013.

Vous êtes prof et vous voulez référer un autre prof? Vous pouvez recevoir le certificat cadeau promotionnel en plus du 50% de rabais.

Parce que je vous AIME!

* Certificat cadeau promotionnel applicabe que sur une pleine session et ne peut être jumellé avec aucune autre promotion. Non comme les certificat cadeaux standards, ceux ci portent une date d'expiration, soit du 31 Octobre, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails