I purposed, before the birth of my daughter, to be the kind of mom I'd long wanted to be. At all costs. Unbeknownst to her, my daughter had thrown me a challenge. I needed to use my God-given talents and life's passions to be productive while still working around her needs and her schedule. Here are some daily adventures and small successes.

10/21/2011

Keeping toes warm

Remember these two?


Well, guess what? ONS GEAR, a wonderfully innovative Canadian company, is doing something great. For each pair of socks purchased at The InnoShop today, ONS GEAR will donate one pair of baby Stay On Socks to St. Mary's Home in Ottawa, keeping one more baby warm this Winter!

To make this even more enticing, benefit from 75% off their Stay On Socks. That's less than a buck a pair! My personal advice: call your mommy friends and do one big order to save on shipping. And don't forget what great Christmas gifts these socks will make.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails